With the vast evolving market opportunities investors often oversee new evolving trends. The market size of job board searches was valued at $439.55m in 2021 and is projected to reach $817.89m by 2030. In this article, we’re sharing the best big thing in job search services from our perspective.
What is the problem worth solving in the job search services niche?
Despite the potential in this field, most job search services don’t have a solution for employees from abroad. There are many job options, but the problem is that 99% of employers do not hire foreigners without a work visa. Users simply lose time and money, obtaining no results. The ABROAD.LEGAL service brings something unique to the market as it provides a reliable database of employers from 40 countries – including Europe, the USA, Canada, and Australia that offer jobs for foreigners and assist in obtaining work permits.
Why is ABROAD.LEGAL an interesting investment opportunity?
- The pandemic exposed the true need for foreign human resources in developed economies. Many industries (IT, engineering ect.) suffer from a shortage of workers, and companies are willing to accept foreign employees. In the USA, for example, there were 10 million unfilled jobs in 2021, and only 8.4 million workers were looking for new opportunities.
- The project has already launched a successful MVP and has some awesome results:
- ABROAD.LEGAL has already provided services to +280 customers in the last six months in Eastern Europe.
- For the last six months +56,000 website visits and +2,800 sign-ups
- More than 15,000 unique users.
3. A flexible monthly subscription model and a positive growth sales dynamic will provide a stable investment income.
4. A ready-to-implement marketing strategy for different markets.
ABROAD.LEGAL features and plans for development
The project provides a full cycle of job search services, from the CV creation to interview conduction support. Here are some of the product’s features:
- updated employer database of +10,000 employers with +100,000 job openings, which is a result of more than 2 years of painstaking research and employers three-step verification process
- user-friendly Job search guide to a convenient resume writing service
- service of guaranteed employment
- refund of packages if the user’s visa is denied
- CV constructor
- interview conduction support
- legal support through the whole process
Consequently, ABROAD.LEGAL plans on developing its service and accessing new markets. They plan to start with India, and no wonder, considering the percentage of English language penetration and that for last year 74% of the approved 407,071 H-1B petitions were Indian. The project also aims for countries like Pakistan, and other developing economies with large populations.
About ABROAD.LEGAL team
The project founder Irina Proskurina has walked in the customer’s shoes many miles, as she had taken the path of an expat, and faced the job search problem herself. That is why the team has clear goals and vision of the solution they provide. A synergy of six professionals with experience in web development, database building, marketing, design, and project management are there to make the job search process flawless.
ABROAD.LEGAL has a solution that is needed by many people, the project has already shown positive outcomes and now is in search of investments, so if you are interested in becoming part of the next big thing in job search services, don’t hesitate and contact the team via phone +1 347 606 00 27 or email [email protected] to get all the details on the presentation, financial model and market assessments.