Ravens wide receiver Rashod Bateman was arrested in June following an alleged domestic incident involving the mother of his child, according to court documents obtained by TMZ on Friday.

The arrest itself is more than two months old.

According to TMZ, authorities claim Bateman used an object to break the windshield and driver’s side window of a 2021 Mercedes-Benz belonging to the alleged victim at approximately 6 a.m. on June 3 in Georgia.

The couple’s 3-month-old child was reportedly seated in the back of the vehicle at the time of the incident.

The arrest warrant notes that broken glass resulted in multiple small cuts to the woman’s face.

Bateman’s attorneys said he surrendered to the Walton County Sheriff later that same day.

“It is unfortunate that a personal family situation has been taken completely out of context for sensational reasons,” Bateman’s lawyer, Jordan Siev, told TMZ. “We will let the court process play out and the facts will come out at that time.”

Bateman has continued participating with the Ravens throughout training camp in anticipation of the 2026 NFL season.

“We are aware of the situation involving Rashod and have been in direct communication with him,” said the Ravens in a statement. “We notified the league office and have been cooperating throughout the process. As this is a pending legal matter, we will not have further comment.”

Bateman, 26, was the Ravens’ first-round pick in 2021, selected at No. 27 overall.

The Minnesota alum has recorded 157 catches for 2,147 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns in five seasons with Baltimore.

Last year, despite appearing in 13 games and making 12 starts, he only finished the year with 19 receptions for 224 yards and two touchdowns.

His best season came in 2024, where he ended the year with 45 catches, 756 yards and nine touchdowns.

Bateman agreed to a three-year extension worth $36.75 million last summer, with $20 million in guaranteed money.

Share.
Exit mobile version