The Rangers have begun the second half of their regular season schedule.
After a four-game losing streak, the Blueshirts bounced back with back-to-back wins and still remain in first place in the Metropolitan division.
As they enter the second half, have they hit their ceiling?
Is Filip Chytil on his way back?
Should there be more Rangers players on the All-Star team?
All those questions and more are answered on a new episode of your favorite Rangers podcast.
It’s a new edition of “Up In The Blue Seats” with Brian Boyle, Mollie Walker, Andrew Harts and The Post’s Hall of Famer Larry Brooks.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast with Brian Boyle, Larry Brooks, Mollie Walker & Andrew Harts:
- WIN OVER KRAKEN: One of the best games for the Rangers in a while. Mika Zibanejad had one of his best games of the year.
- SECOND HALF: A lot of room for growth in the second half of the season for this team. They need to improve in five-on-five.
- CHYTIL: Rehabbing with Jaromir Jagr. He’s been posting his rehab workouts on Instagram. No timeline yet for his return. Could see him back practicing with the team right after the All-Star break.
- LOCKER ROOM LINEUPS: Boyle reacts to the viral video of Martin St. Louis announcing the starting lineup in the locker room and what memories Boyle has from those days.
- BOYLE-ING POINT: Boyle sounds off on parents of young kids playing hockey making Instagram accounts of their 8/9 year-old kids highlight reels and trying to form super teams. Let the kids have fun and play.
Catch up on all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow the crew on Twitter @MollieeWalkerr,