An eight-time Pro Bowler is staying in the NFC East.

Edge rusher Von Miller, who spent last season with the Commanders, is expected to sign with the Cowboys ahead of the 2026 season, according to multiple reports.

Miller, a Texas native who played collegiately at Texas A&M, hasn’t made the Pro Bowl since 2019 and dealt with a torn ACL in 2023 with the Bills, collected nine sacks last season with Washington — which marked his most in a campaign since 2021.

He addressed the signing with an Instagram post Sunday night, writing, “Hereee Weee Gooo” while sharing pictures that included one of him in a Cowboys uniform and another one of Miller while playing for DeSoto High School.

Earlier this month, Miller — who leads all active NFL players with 138 ½ sacks — seemingly hinted at a possible reunion with the Bills when he posted a picture to his Instagram Story with a team hat and the caption “unfinished business.”

He also posted a picture of himself in a Cowboys jersey back in July and told SB Nation that “it would be great to be a Dallas Cowboy.”

“I grew up here in Dallas,” Miller told the outlet last month. “I’ve always had a special place in my heart for the Dallas Cowboys. If I played for the Dallas Cowboys this year, I [would] only have to drive 20 minutes to work.”

He’ll join a Dallas defense that includes former Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams — who just received a $105.9 million extension — and former Packers Pro Bowler Rashan Gary, as well as first-round pick Malachi Lawrence, and attempt to help the Cowboys rebound from a 2025 season where they went 7-9-1 en route to missing the playoffs.

And now the Giants will need to deal with Miller twice this season, including in Week 1.

Share.
Exit mobile version